My name’s Joanna Stalmach. I’m an Environment Consultant.
I provide advisory services for clients to get environment permits for their investment’s plans in Poland.
- Assisting investments of manufacturing plants and of infrastrukcture – by preparing request to acquire proper permits according to Polish environment regulations;
- Performing environmental audits which involve collecting and reviewing scientific data, European Directives and Polish environment regulations;
- Communicating with proper environment’s department;
- Carrying out the site works support (drilling supervision, sampling, field measurements);
- Coordinating and managing of environmental protection’s investments;
- Master of Since in Environmental Engineering;
- Knowledge of Polish and EU Environmental legislation;
- Very good English language skills (in speaking and writing);
- 12 years practical experience in environmental science related work, including: auditing, investigation planning, field work supervision, field data reporting and reviewing of results;
- Driving license;
- Computer skills: Docs, Sheets, Slides, AutoCad, OPERAT FB to simulate emission, MODFLOW to simulate groundwater condition, noise simulation software;
- Operate with high ethical standards and with prioritising client’s buisnesses;
- Be decisive in focusing on client’s needs;
- Be impactful – use clear and frequent communications, deliver execution and results of the reviewing proces;
- Be client-focused – be cooperative, innovative, strategic and efficient.